We are looking for a full time Senior groom to work on our fun and friendly dressage yard based between Beaconsfield & Gerrards Cross, South Bucks.
A normal day consists of all usual yard duties, possibly some riding, mainly hacking but could be some light schooling for the right person.
There is the opportunity to groom at competitions and training.
Some experience with fit competition horses would be great.
Dedication, high standards and reliability will always be taken over experience.
A great place to learn and train to improve your skills.
Good rates of pay.
Fun & friendly atmosphere to work in.
Possibility to travel to competitions & training.
The possibility of own horse for the right person.
- Earliest start date 5th November 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Competition Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5 days per week
- Salary currency Pounds
- Salary guide Good rates of pay
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery