*Up to £18,750K pa +accommodation *One bedroom flat with a garden. (Rent/rates and Tv license covered.)
Enthusiastic and experienced live in or out second groom/rider sought for lovely family hunting yard in a beautiful part of the country. All usual groom and yard duties to work alongside two other cheerful members of staff who recommend the yard and themselves!
Regular hunting in the season, and low level competing in the summer. Good rider essential to cope with large, fit horses, happy to take instruction, and able to turn horses out to the highest standard. Experience required in cleaning tack, plaiting, clipping. Friendly team but should be able to work on own initiative when required.
🙂 Caroline’s Comments 🙂 This is a nice long term job for someone who truly enjoys a family yard and all that goes with that. You must be a team player with a cheerful outlook on the world and then you will gel in a job like this and enjoy it.
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 24th August 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting, Pony Club Activities, Riding Club
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5 out of hunting season and 6 in season
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Up to £18,750K PA + accomm/rates and tv license
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes