*£19.2K PA plus 1 or 2 bed accommodation *:) Same pay, less hours outside season 🙂 *Dog welcomed *Alternate weekend off out side season.
Lovely position available on a well established, traditional family yard within a beautiful estate.
The position involves riding 5/6 day (Hunt staffs horses/field staff horses/family horses etc ranging from 15.2-18.2HH). You should be a good schooling rider able to restart horses on the flat and over jumps and bring on younger horses. 4/5 other staff employed to do most of the yard work, but you will need to be willing to pitch in on quieter days. Lots of hunting 4 days a week during the season and 2nd horse.
Great facilities/menage/lunge pen/500 acres/hunt fences.
🙂 Caroline’s Comments:) Fantastic role for the hunt enthusiasts! Professional and friendly Team who enjoy their work and an enviable, stunning location. Yard Manager very popular and straightforward. Staff treated very well.
Do call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 3rd March 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Rider/Groom, Rider, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Ride, Work Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £19.2K
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes