*£19.2K PA plus 1 or 2 bed accommodation *:) Same pay, less hours outside season 🙂 *Dog welcomed *Alternate weekend off out side season.
Lovely position available on a well established, traditional family yard within a beautiful estate.
The position involves riding 5/6 day (Hunt staffs horses/field staff horses/family horses etc ranging from 15.2-18.2HH). You should be a good schooling rider able to restart horses on the flat and over jumps and bring on younger horses. 4/5 other staff employed to do most of the yard work, but you will need to be willing to pitch in on quieter days. Lots of hunting 4 days a week during the season and 2nd horse.
Great facilities/menage/lunge pen/500 acres/hunt fences.
Do call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 3rd March 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Rider/Groom, Rider, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Ride, Work Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £19.2K
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes