We are adding to our Team! This is an excellent opportunity to join our team to assist in looking after racehorses and our own bloodstock!
Duties will include morning & evening stables, dressing horses over, putting horses on and off the horse walker, turning horses in and out, tacking up and various other duties. Full details available on request.
Riding not essential but applications from riders welcome as there is the possibility of riding lead horses and quiet racehorses according to skill & experience.
We can offer accommodation on site if required – double room for single occupancy only please and unfortunately we are unable to accept applications from candidates with dogs or cats. Subsidised grass livery for own horses is available.
Salary according to age & experience, 6 day week with 28 days holiday. Corporate clothing provided and assistance with NVQ training with our Learning Provider, Haddon Training.
- Earliest start date 13th January 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery, Racing Flat
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Muck Out, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO 21,000
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes