Groom/Rider/Person Friday Role
*Superb hacking on farm * Opportunity to hunt & one horse to lightly compete if interested*£350-£400pw + accommodation *Dog and horse welcome and partner considered *Previous Grooms remained 4/5 years respectively!
Year round position(s) available with a lovely family yard in North Dorset on a well maintained estate. 4 well-mannered hunters require a reasonably experienced sole charge hunt groom for the season and someone to help with family business matters/dog care/light gardening etc out of season, so flexibility key.
Competent rider essential with good standards of turnout. Out of season this is a Monday to Friday role, during the hunting season 6 day week.
The second role would involve the partner working for the family business and depending on skill set would determine role/responsibilities and remuneration. Helpful to have someone with practical outdoor skills & able to drive and handle diggers etc. but also good communication skills for dealing with the public, use of own initiative, ability to work solo and supervised as required would all be helpful.
Do call Caroline & the team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 4th March 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Head Person, Person Friday, Working Couple
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Computer Skills, Other - see job description, Sec/PA
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5 out of season/6 in season
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Groom role £350-£400 & accomm & Negotiable for partner depending on skillset and PT/FT
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes