Lovely friendly international Event Yard seeks groom to work with youngsters to 4 star horses. Plenty of opportunities to travel to events at home and abroad. A good amount of riding involved.
Applicants must be an experienced confident rider capable or working for competition horses in an outline and capable of all yard duties with a high standard of turnout. Ability to work on your own is a bonus. If not providing you have the prerequisite skills, some training can be given.
Lovely accommodation provided with the job in a spacious flat shared with a couple of other girls.
Opportunities to bring your own horse and get training on and off your horse. Opportunity to travel to events at home and abroad.
- Earliest start date 28th October 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Competition Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide At least NMW
- Salary Period Monthly
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Yes