A family run yard with daughter competing on youngsters and up to 4*. Need a capable jockey who is happy to work on their own initiative and turn out to a high standard. We hunt during the winter as well as keeping the eventers ticking over doing dressage and showjumping. Must be confident riding young and fit horses. Basic knowledge of schooling would be beneficial and also looking after basic wounds. Looking for someone enthusiastic with a good sense of humour.
-Must be a confident rider.
-Would prefer a non smoker but not essential
-Could be beneficial if you can drive a trailer/HGV but again not essential.
Accommodation available if needed.
Stabling of one horse available. Can potentially consider a small dog. Good facilities available, with large turn out paddocks. Small indoor and large outdoor school with jumps and mirrors as well as a washroom and feed room.
- Earliest start date 1st July 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Sole Charge
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide NMW neg. depending on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery