Following the departure of one of our team who has gone to explore places far, an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual on a professional but fun hunting yard has become available. Job to evolve according to your skills and interests. You will need to work on your own initiative and as part of a team. All yard duties including muck out, turn out and riding. Opportunity to school and hunt for the right person. Training can be given and the opportunity to study towards a qualification or HGV licence. Yard is located near Badminton with good facilities and hacking. You will be part of a team of three others. Would suit someone who is motivated, good at time keeping and working to a schedule. A good sense of humor helps!
A positive can do attitude and willingness to learn. Team player who takes pride in their work and loves horses, children and keeping things tidy.
Shared cottage with central heating and WiFi.
Salary in line with NMW according to age and experience. Accommodation and utilities funded.
- Earliest start date 24th June 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge
- Yard disciplines/Activities Hunting, Pony Club Activities, Team Chase
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills None, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide In line with NMW
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery