*Job to include lots of riding. *Dog and horse considered
A short term opportunity for an enthusiastic individual (until September ), or a longer term Apprenticeship opportunity has become available on a professional but fun hunting yard.
If experienced, you will need to work on your own initiative and as part of a team. All yard duties including muck out, turn out and riding. Opportunity to school and hunt for the right applicant. Yard is located near Badminton with good facilities and hacking. You will be part of a team of three others.
Would suit someone who is motivated and looking at gaining experience eg: a university student looking for summer work, someone ‘between jobs’ or a would be Apprentice who could gain formal, recognised qualifications and add key working experience to their CV!
A good sense of humour helps! Previous grooms recommends.
A positive can do attitude and love of horses .Team player who takes pride in their work and loves horses, children and keeping things tidy.
Shared cottage with central heating and WiFi.
Negotiable according to age and experience. Accommodation and utilities funded.
- Earliest start date 24th June 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Hunting, Team Chase
- Riding Applicants must ride, No riding required
- Required Skills Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5/6 negotiable
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Negotiable according to age & experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery