Position available for a knowledgeable senior Groom and Rider on this Beautiful family Estate situated 5 miles west of Morpeth https://www.visitnorthumberland.com/morpeth.
Senior Groom required to head up this small and happy team top level care provided for beloved hunters and pointers. Would consider someone “stepping up” but you will need to be ready to do so!
Must ride very well and be confident handling exercising well behaved , but nevertheless young fit TB’s. Previous performance horse management and riding experience is vital.
Must be capable of all duties on and off the horse to obviously include a high standard of turnout and competency clipping.
Previous experience in a similar role would be preferable.
The ability to drive a 7.5t lorry would be beneficial but not compulsory.
A beautiful, spacious 1-2 bedroom flat with biomass heating (so lovely and warm) is included.
Own horse, dog and partner are welcome for this lifestyle opportunity.
Please call Caroline and the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 2nd September 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Family Yard, Hunting, P2P
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5 negotiable
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £400pw negotiable depending on experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes