International Event Yard and Stud. We are looking for a confident and reliable groom to join our fun, hardworking team.
Must be confident hacking and galloping fit competition horses.
Able to clip, plait (with thread), pull manes and tails (although training and the opportunity to practice can be provided)
An interest in stud work an advantage as the job will involve the handling of mares, foals and stallions.
Purpose built accommodation, own bedroom with large shared kitchen, 2 bathrooms and living room.
Owner/manager and family on site.
This is a fun and varied role, with lots of opportunity to learn and progress in the industry for the right person.
- Earliest start date 4th October 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Stud
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Supervisory Skills
- Non-equine skills required Supervisory Skills
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Negotiable
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No