*Own horse welcome *Training on own horse *Super facilities* Salary range £19.5K – £22.5K*
Supergroom sought for busy professional eventing & jumping yard. 14-16 boxes, with a mixture of competing horses up to 4* & 1.30, liveries, rehabilitation & spa services, competition/schooling liveries and young horses being produced at any time.
Professional person sought with grooming experience in a competition environment. You will need an eye for detail, to be a team player, and take pride in your work. Excellent groundwork skills in handling and lunging required, however riding is not necessary.
Own horse welcome, with training available. Superb American barn yard with indoor, outdoor and gallops onsite.
Lovely private accommodation available on site.
Ability to drive a 3.5T/HGV a bonus.
For more information see our website.
- Earliest start date 19th May 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Head Person, Home Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Livery, Rehabilitation, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills None, Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None, Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Negotiable depending on age & experience
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery