Temporary position in top International Eventing Yard
I am looking for someone to work full-time from the end of November until the middle of March. This position would suit someone looking for seasonal work, and can be live in or out as I have a single accommodation flat onsite, with the possibility of bringing a horse and/or dog. Some experience with top level horses is a must as the job will involve the daily management of a high class string of horses, alongside my current team. Aiming at 4star and Championships next year. Easy yard with lovely horses ranging from 4yrs to Advanced.
Good pay. Opportunity to ride, though the candidate must be an experienced rider with a high skill level to do schooling, but otherwise there is some hacking. Equally, riding is not a requirement. Good attitude and ability to work well with others is essential!!
Good positive attitude and ability to work well with others. Clipping and trimming a bonus. Lunging and riding a bonus.
Single accommodation onsite.
Good pay, nice yard, very central, with lovely horses and opportunity to gain experience in a top level Eventing yard.
- Earliest start date 19th November 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Rider/Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Good rates -will differ slightly based on experience and minimum requirements.
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes