*1 bed cottage with own garden +£18-£20K PA* Partner dog and horse welcomed *Pension plan *Chance to take HGV if required *Schooling and exercise riding * Professional Riders available for training *Use of transport to go to competitions during time off if required
Based on this family owned professional 120 acre TB breeding stud, a groom/Rider is required to work as part of a friendly team but also capable of sole charge. Role is care of successful eventers 2 hunters and all usual duties. The eventers range from a 4 star horse to a 5 yr old just starting.
Lovely job with very friendly people, working in a small team. 4 others living on site working on the farm /stud, so a cheerful, buzzy atmosphere. You must be a decent rider for hacking out & schooling and clearly an experienced horse person is required.
7.5t lorry driver essential as you will be driving the lorry to competitions this is a key and fun part of the job. Employer happy to put someone through their HGV if required.
3 separate yards ~(32 stables in total), grass gallops, horse walker, outdoor menage, waxed sand lunging pen, all weather paddocks, xc jump area. A lovely spot and all very nice to work in.
Please contact Caroline& the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 1st October 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £18-£20K pa plus accommodation and pension.
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car, 7.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes