We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Instructor with a progressive approach to teaching to join our friendly team at a popular riding school/BHS exam centre and Where To Train Centre. Applicants must enjoy teaching all ages and standards.
During times when teaching is not required the applicant will be involved in other activities at the centre. We hold regular shows, affiliated and unaffiliated, and clinics.
As we are a pony club centre there is also the opportunity for the right candidate to coordinate & take responsibility of the day to day management of the Pony Club activities; ie camps, rallies etc.
Applicants must be able to provide suitable references.
BHS AI/Stage 3 coach in complete horsemanship
Live-In option available (To be discussed)
Further training available, Cafe on site
- Earliest start date 26th November 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Riding Instructor
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding School, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Teach
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £9.50
- Salary guide Depending on experince
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery