Full time job available for soonest start from now till May 2019 with a very well known, prestigious hunt.
Role involves working with hunt horses and their day to day care & well being from riding to mucking out, feeding and preparing them for the hunting field. These are Lovely well mannered horses.
Working as part of a fun enthusiastic team. You will be allowed to go hunting if competent and time allows. This hunt is renowned as having one of the best packs of hounds in the country covering some of the most beautiful countryside!
A 6 day week but with time off during the day, (so not always full on ;)!
A 2 bed cottage is supplied with the job with Council tax and water paid for.
- Earliest start date 7th October 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Yard disciplines/Activities Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Clip, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide 1200/month + acomm, council tax and water rates paid
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes