We are looking for someone to help run our family yard and look after the day to day welfare of 2/3 family ponies; the successful candidate must be child-friendly.
This is not a ridden role but the candidate must be able to help with show preparation and tow a 2 horse trailer (with a Range Rover) on a weekly basis.
The role will also require occasional help to assist a team of gardeners on an ad hoc basis. No knowledge of gardening needed, but a willingness to “muck in” & help out is essential.
Must be able to tow a 2 horse trailer. Prior grooming experience required.
Live out position
- Earliest start date 14th October 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, School, Sole charge
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide From £25,000
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car, Trailer
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly