*fantastic career development opportunity *Own horse welcome *Training on own horse available & time to compete if required *Super facilities *Salary up to £22.5K + no utility bills
Lovely eventing yard which also offers rehabilitation, liveries, spa services and young horse producing is now looking for an experienced Groom used to performance horse management to work within the team as Head Person.
Riding is not required, but you should be confident with handling and groundwork and lunging. Your own horse is very welcome and training is available if required from this top level eventer. If you wish to compete your own horse this can also be accommodated within the schedule.
Team working together to mange max.14 horses at any one time.Superb American barn yard with indoor, outdoor and gallops onsite. Lovely private accommodation (not shared) available on site.
🙂 Own horse done as part of the yard on reduced cost DIY livery – free weekly training, use of 3.5t lorry (if over 23), spaces on lorry for schooling / shows where there is one. Horse basics done on day off. Access to all facilities – indoor, outdoor, gallops, spa, solarium – no charge 🙂
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 12th November 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Head Person
- Yard disciplines/Activities Artificial Insemination (AI), Eventing, Livery, Rehabilitation
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills None, Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5.5 or 6 neg
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Salary up to £22.5K + no utility bills
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No