🙂 Located West Gloucestershire/Wye Valley.Only 5 miles from Monmouth! 🙂
* 5 days a week + 35hrs a week *Should be capable of sole charge *Partner welcomed also ‘shoot friendly’ dog *Lovely location *IRO £300pw+foc accomm+utilities
Our client is looking for a flexible, live in Groom/Rider to look after 3 horses and a pony for approx 35 hours a week. Horses are hunted twice a week throughout the hunting season and do other events through the summer. All usual grooming duties plus clipping ideally. Capable and experienced exercise rider necessary.
Horses are kept to a high standard and someone fastidious and observant essential . Some other general ‘person Friday’ duties (time allowing) included eg: house and dog sitting. Family has 4 dogs. Other duties include field maintenance, tidying up yard areas, occasional dog sitting etc.
Family yard with nice facilities. Flat which is a two floor, one bedroom but very spacious and recently converted. Fully insulated with heating and a Wood burner .
Depending on age and experience IRO £300 + accom.+ all electricity paid and all utilities apart from phone and wi fi. Wood burner in accommodation so wood available from log store.
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 3rd December 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Head Person, Home Groom, Person Friday
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting, Riding Club
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required House Sitting, Other - see job description, Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £300 + accomm (foc) +utilities
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No