If you love hunting this is a fantastic opportunity to work and gain skills alongside a happy, friendly team in the heart of the hunting countryside.
This position could suit a Junior Groom wanting to build their experience or could also be tailored to a first apprenticeship (right through to a Level 3 course), supported by Educ8 Training England.
Some knowledge of hunting and experience of working with hunters would be an advantage but not necessary. 🙂
Shared accommodation in a large flat above the stables.
Regretfully there is no room for own horse/pets.
Cost-effective accommodation available, opportunities to enjoy both Autumn hunting and “proper” hunting! 🙂👍
Enjoy learning how to turn horses out to a high standard, earn while you learn AND have good fun in this friendly, happy team!
- Earliest start date 1st November 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency Pounds
- Salary guide At least the NMW
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No