*Stunning countryside location alongside the River Wye *5 day week *£420-£450 pw negotiable +accommodation (scope for negotiation for HGV driver). *Flat or family accommodation available *Dog welcomed and own horse considered.
Lovely, long term family position available which would suit an experienced Groom/Rider capable of sole charge but able to work with others. Must be used to fit performance horses on the ground and in the saddle.
Sociable environment but private and discrete family. Their main interests are hacking, hunting, P2P and PC activities for the grandchildren. The family live in London and the estate is their country retreat. Must be capable of sole charge and high standards in all regards. Must be people and child friendly as well as good with the 15-17 horses and ponies of course!
The yard is ideally run by 2.5 people. The successful candidate will be capable of running all aspects the yard . Max weight ideally 10.5 /11 stones.
HGV ideal or at least willingness to take the test soon after start.
Menage outdoor/good facilities/excellent hacking/gallop track
Please call Caroline and the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 19th November 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting, P2P, Pony Club Activities, Riding Club
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £420-£450 pw negotiable + accommodation
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes