We want to enlarge our team and look for experienced stable grooms taking care of our stunning German riding ponies and Hannoverian warmblood horses.
A chance to be part of our dedicated international team and work in the beautiful surroudings of a historical stud farm next to the cross-border Southbohemian/Bavarian national parc.
About 70 horses (high-quality breeding stock), Very nice and modern stables, good horse keeping conditions, riding hall and arenas. This is a family owned farm. No livery or riding school.
The job includes all normal yard duties like feeding, grooming, turning horses to the field. Also assisting with vet and farrier, handling our well-mannered stallions, help with reha applications, longing and exercising young horses at hand.
For the right applicant (good standard in classic dressage) also some riding under the supervision of our trainer if desired.
Full-time. 6 days a week. 4 to 6 month contract or long-time.
Motivated, reliable and honest.
Capable doing all yard duties and competent in handling stallions and young stock.
Life-in in nice single apartments possible.
Or apartment in next city about 10 min.drive.
- Earliest start date 15th November 2018
- Continent/Country Europe
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand, Working Couple
- Yard disciplines/Activities Classical, Dressage, Rehabilitation, Stud
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Management Skills, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Negotiable according to age and experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery