*Dog and horse considered * Package negotiable for right person up to £400pw * No utilities to pay *5.5 day week *2 bed s/c flat available (not shared).
Our client has completed many four-star Eventing competitions with wins & several top 10 placings and six national Dressage titles to their name. A capable head of a small but elite team of Event and Dressage Horses with an excellent reputation and public profile is now required. If you are a passionate, conscientious, capable professional capable of sole charge with dedication and attention to detail to the highest standards we want to hear from you!
This amazing opportunity would best suit someone who at least has Eventing experience but Dressage experience welcome also. Experience in a professional yard and at competitions ideal. Organisational skills key to be able to combine the highest standards of horse care along with the ability to organise the daily logistics with the horses.
Great facilities 62m x 23m Outdoor arena with full length mirrors 11 – 18’ x 12’ brick stables in a court yard Monarch covered Walker Monarch lunge pen Plenty of turn out paddocks plus 6 acres dedicated for riding / jumping! Good hacking .
Great location. Brand new accommodation on site modern heated tack room and wash bays with solarium
Please call Caroline and the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 26th November 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Eventing
- Riding Applicants must ride, Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Up to £400pw depending on experience (no utilities to pay) accommodation/horse keep negotiable
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No