*No Bills *Own horse welcome (foc) *Lessons and training available *Salary £300-£350 pw *5.5 days a week *Possibility of hacking if good enough
7.30 start -finish by 4.30/5pm
Full Time Junior or apprentice Groom required to work as part of a team responsible for the day to day care and maintenance of the horses.The role includes all normal yard duties: mucking out, feeding, grooming the horses, tacking up, tack cleaning, washing off, turning out and bringing in. Basic first aid & ability to clip a bonus – but not essential.
5 bedroom, 2 bathroom, kitchen, large living room, centrally heated, clean, on-site staff accommodation. This is a fab opportunity to work with some very nice horses in a beautiful part of the country and to work alongside very knowledgeable, dedicated horse people.
Driving license as we are situated 2 miles from the nearest town.
Cheerful, enthusiastic and the ability to work with horses.
The opportunity to work with some very nice horses in a beautiful part of the country. Training available for the right person. To work alongside very knowledgeable, dedicated horse people. Own horse welcome for the right candidate along with training and lessons. NO LONG HOURS WORKED. 5 and half day week.
Clean, smart accommodation
Possibility to do some competition grooming at one day and stay away shows.
We can also offer the opportunity to gain NVQ qualifications with a recognised apprenticeship provider
- Earliest start date 4th September 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Livery, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week 5 and half
- Salary currency sterling
- Salary guide We pay over minimum wage Up to £350 + foc accom/no bills
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes