We are looking for a Trainee Instructor & Groom to join their team. You will be self-motivated and hardworking, with a desire to progress within an equestrian environment.
We are looking for a self-motivated, hardworking, reliable person for our busy and friendly BHS approved riding school and livery yard. You must be experienced in all stable duties and equestrian care and be confident in handling and lunging / exercising horses. You must also be able to teach all ages and abilities, our youngest clients are 4 years old.
This is a full time position. Our business needs mean that your working hours will include early mornings, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
In order to apply for the role please email your CV and a covering letter
We are looking to fill this position with an immediate start.
- BHS Stage 2
- Be working towards or already have BHS PTT & UKCC Level 2
- A basic knowledge of stable management and horsemanship
- To be physically fit
There is also onsite accommodation available and your own horse is welcome to come with you.
In return you will receive knowledgeable training towards your next exam by a supportive, experienced and hardworking team. The salary for this role is dependent upon experience.
- Earliest start date 19th November 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Riding Instructor
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery, Riding School
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Lunging, Muck Out, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required Supervisory Skills
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Dependent upon experience (at least NMW)
- Salary Period Daily
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery