*Up to £400pw + accom *S/c accommodation available * Partner, horse & dog welcomed *Riding or non riding
This is a fabulous opportunity to work with someone who is somewhat of a legend in the equestrian world. Whilst not a position for a ‘newbie’ by any means, there is loads to learn from this Yard Owner and rider.
Experienced Groom required for a yard who produces quality young horses for sale to professionals and who do a bit of hunting too. Very high standards and traditional values will be totally appreciated and will ensure you will fit in well to this environment. Grooms who will ride preferred but optional as grooming is the priority. The horses to be ridden are young and full on so needs to be a very competent and experienced person to sit on in a variety of situations. No stallions kept.
There will be 6/7 horses stabled and some field kept youngsters also requiring handling as a bare minimum so you will need to be confident and experienced in this regard also.
This is a lovely but quiet location so self sufficient person with a car a must.
Please contact Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 10th December 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dealer, Family Yard, Hunting, Sales, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, School, Show Turnout, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 6 (odd weekend of if prearranged).
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Up to £400pw depending on experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No