We are looking for an experienced competition groom for the 2019 season and beyond, who can help take over the management of this 20 horse yard.
We are looking for someone diligent and highly reliable, capable of running this yard and supporting the rider and his team both at home and at events. A friendly face who is welcoming to clients and treats every horse as an individual is a must. High standards of turn out, competition preparation and stable management are essential.
An HGV license is a bonus
Substantial experience at an eventing yard or similar are essential.
Academic qualifications are welcome but not essential.
Smart, shared accommodation, own bedroom, on site
Pay according to experience including pension, holiday pay.
Own horse a possibility.
- Earliest start date 1st January 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Head Person
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Eventing
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout
- Non-equine skills required Management Skills
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide minimum wage plus additional according to experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery