High end livery yard is looking for a full time groom/rider to join existing professional team in North London . You must be able to ride and ideally have previous livery yard experience . If you haven’t worked on a livery yard before you will need to be able to demonstrate good people skills and be happy to liase with livery clients as a routine part of the job. You will have responsiblity for 6-7 horses on a daily basis, (3 Full Liveries and 3-4 Part).
Excellent facilities based within 250 acres of beautiful private countryside to ride over. Exceptionally friendly yard close to local amenities and public transport with central London being just 30 minutes away, (only 10 miles from Marble Arch in central London.). Regular social events organised for whole team to enjoy.
All year turnout and staff who manage the paddocks and all forms of maintenance.
Accommodation either own room in cottage with one other groom (overlooking fields :)), or own 2 bedroom new mobile static home with full central heating, bathroom, kitchen, lounge and diner. Either option all utility bills are paid for .
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 10th December 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £19,400 + Annual Bonus, all utility bills are paid for by client. Free lessons with top trainer.
- Salary Period Annually
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No