* Lovely accommodation *IRO £350-£400 +accom. *Own horse welcome *5 day week (weekends off on rota with other Groom
This is a job for an accomplished Rider of quality young and more experienced Dressage horses. The job includes all basic grooming duties and also training of the horses. You will need to have experience handling, backing and training young horses with 8 homebred horses, ranging from 2 – 8 years old. Opportunity to ride, start the competition life of the young horses and also to receive training.
You need to be confident and experienced with handling horses with a calm and confident manner and have experience of sole charge. Happy to do all yard duties you will be prepared to muck in as a member of the team.
Looking for someone highly organised and self motivated with attention to detail, and experience working at a busy yard. Very smart facilities with exceptionally well bred dressage horses.
This is a lovely, friendly yard with top class facilities, with a fun team atmosphere. Looking for someone who has great experience and a love for Dressage.
HGV Licence a Bonus (but not necessary)
Top of the range facilities with indoor and outdoor school and onsite accommodation.
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 Amazing opportunity for the right person! This is a beautiful location, beautiful yard and the chance to ride some of the best horses running a yard alongside another very experienced Groom who we placed in the role and recommends.
For more information call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 15th July 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Stud
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £350-£400 IRO +accom.
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No