*Professional but fun environment *Beautiful yard *IRO £350pw negotiable
An experienced live out Groom/Rider is required to join a happy team at a private family yard in the Stow-on-the-Wold / Chipping Norton area. The family enjoy Eventing, Hunting, Show Jumping, and Riding/Pony Club activities. The family children and grandchildren ride and spend time at the yard and there are a few select liveries stabled at the yard too.
The ideal applicant will be a team-player with previous experience working as a Groom/Rider, be light enough to ride the smaller horses/ponies and will need to be capable of sole charge when necessary. You will be working under a very experienced, friendly Yard Manager to help maintain the high standards of the yard.
Lots of ‘fun and frollicks’ to be had alongside real professionalism!
Please call Caroline Carter and The Grooms List Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 3rd December 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Showing, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £350pw negotiable
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No