*Professional but fun environment *Beautiful yard *£20K pa *beautiful accommodation available foc
An experienced live out Groom/Rider is required to join a happy team at a private family yard in the Stow-on-the-Wold / Moreton in the Marsh area. The family enjoy Hunting, Show Jumping, and Riding/Pony Club activities. The family children and grandchildren ride and spend time at the yard and there are a few select liveries stabled at the yard too.
The ideal applicant will be a team-player with previous experience working as a Groom/Rider, be light enough to ride the smaller horses/ponies and will need to be capable of sole charge when necessary. You will be working under a very experienced, friendly Yard Manager to help maintain the high standards of the yard.
Lots of ‘fun and frolics’ to be had alongside real professionalism!
🙂 Caroline’s comments 🙂 This is a role on a stunning yard, in a stunning location where the staff are treated very well. Working with one of the most experienced and professional Yard Managers I know, you will be working to the highest standards and there will be little compromise there but in return, you will have lovely accommodation, a good wage, learn a lot and have great fun too. For a groom with some experience and who wants to be the best they can be, this is one not to be missed! Most good people I have placed there over the years are still in touch with each other and have gone on to good things which is testament to this opportunity.
Please call Caroline and the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 21st April 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £20Kpa
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No