Private Professional Eventing Yard is looking for a hard working individual to join the team! Duties include general horse care with a high standard of detail and turnout required. Work in a great team with some wonderful people and horses. Travel to shows. Winters in Ocala, Florida and summers in beautiful Gordonsville, Virginia. Great living accommodations and competitive salary options. Riding experience is valuable but not required.
Some horse experience required. On the job training is provided but prior experience is a must.
Off site house in Virginia and on site house in Florida. Shared accommodation with other staff members.
Visa provided for 1 year for non-US applicants. You are responsible for your travel expenses and 1/2 of your health insurance policy. We will pay for the rest of your visa expenses.
- Earliest start date 15th January 2019
- Continent/Country United States of America
- Position/s available Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Eventing, Showing, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency USD
- Salary guide negotiable and competitive according to experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery