Stable/yard hand required to carry out daily yard duties. To include mucking out, sweeping and general tidiness of the yard in the morning. Putting horses on and off the walker and assisting the yard manager. Tack cleaning, evening stables, feeding and finishing off the yard in the afternoon/evening.
Equine experience. Hard working. Dedicated. Honest & enthusiastic person required.
One bedroom & bathroom allocated in a 2 bedroom house on site. No bills to pay and includes Sky TV, Broadband/WiFi, full kitchen, sitting room & central heating.
On site accommodation. Friendly & hard working team to join. Pension scheme.
- Earliest start date 3rd December 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Working Couple
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Family Yard, Showjumping
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Sole charge
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide NMW+
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No