Looking for weekend groom to work Saturday and Sunday from 7.30am – 5.30pm.
You will be expected to be professional at all times, maintain high standards that we have worked hard to achieve.
You will also need to be reliable, hardworking, flexible, punctual, friendly and happy to work in a team.
You will be expected to cover all daily yard duties:
Mucking out, turning out and bringing in, changing rugs, filling haynets, preparing feeds as well as assisting farriers, vets, dentist and other professionals on behalf of our owners.
Reliable, hardworking, flexible, punctual, friendly and happy to work in a team.
No accommodation available
Salary depending on experience.
- Earliest start date 8th December 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Part of a Team
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Maintenance Skills, Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week Saturday and Sunday
- Salary currency Pound
- Salary guide above minimum wage
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery