Equestrian Centre at top, prestigious school requires a Casual Instructor to assist with the day to day exercise and training of the horses, along with the training of staff and pupils of the Equestrian Centre at the School.
Flexible (Term time only – 34 weeks per year; required for Saturday afternoons, other shifts available)
The Equestrian Centre acts as a livery yard and riding school exclusively for the use of Stowe School pupils and has twenty stables, an outdoor ménage, cross country course and 26 acres of grazing.
An application form and job description can be downloaded from our website.
Closing date: To start ASAP
- Earliest start date 6th December 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Riding Instructor
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Riding School
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week Casual
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide £15.29
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Car, Trailer
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Application Form (if applicable)