We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated groom to join our team! The role will provide the opportunity to work with fabulous event horses, from 4 year olds to 5*! Ideally we would like candidates to have a least 2 years experience grooming, but if you have the right attitude and are willing to work hard and learn, then we will certainly consider your application. Duties will include hacking, mucking out, clipping, plaiting and all the normal daily activities involved with providing top quality care to each and every one of our horses.
On site shared accommodation is available.
Opportunity to bring own horse.
- Earliest start date 10th December 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Negotiable
- Salary guide TBC
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery