Experienced Groom wanted for dressage yard.
We have a range of horses from young stock to Grand Prix horses.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the yard, care and well being of the horses.
Successful candidate will have a good work ethic, ability to work of own initiative, sense of humour and experience working in a competition yard.
Great fun and opportunities for the right candidate.
First Aid Care
High level yard work
Accommodation is potentially available
Great fun working team, opportunity to travel to some great shows and a lovely bunch of horses to work with
- Earliest start date 7th January 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency Dependent on experience
- Salary guide Dependent on experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No