*Live out position *Professional but fun environment *Absolutely beautiful yard with fab hacking
The family enjoy Eventing, Hunting, Show Jumping, and Riding/Pony Club activities.
The ideal applicant will be a team-player with previous experience working as a Groom/Rider, be light enough to ride the smaller horses/ponies .
Lots of ‘fun and frollicks’ to be had alongside real professionalism!
Please call Caroline Carter and The Grooms List Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 1st January 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Showing, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Apprentice wage ++ depending on experience and training required
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No