Groom/Rider required for an estate based private yard. Must be a competent rider to school correctly on the flat, be capable of jumping sj and xc and confident riding well behaved big horses in open spaces. Must be able to clip, pull manes and turn out to a high standard. Be prepared to do all normal yard duties. Opportunity to compete in most disciplines but we are not a competition yard. Willing to teach children a bonus. Must be happy to work within a small friendly team. Sociable hours, 5 day week, good facilities and quality horses.
Capable rider to school on the flat and over fences
1 bed newly renovated flat above the yard
All bills except TV license paid.
Opportunity to compete
- Earliest start date 1st April 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency Negotiable £ 16K + depending on hours/age.
- Salary guide Dependent on age and experience
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes