Riding and grooming dressage horses from youngsters to grand prix
Daily exercise, preparing for competition, regular training with an opportunity to compete for the right person.
Must be a competent rider wanting to learn.
Live in available in self contained flat.
Excellent opportunity to ride top quality horses, attend competitions and work alongside Grand Prix rider.
- Earliest start date 28th December 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Rider/Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Work Rider
- Non-equine skills required Management Skills
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5/6
- Salary currency Depending on hours, age and experience (IRO £3.70 - £9/hour)
- Salary guide Depending on hours, age and experience (IRO £3.70 - £9/hour)
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No