Groom required to care for and exercise 6 ponies and horses. Travel away on weekends to county shows.
High standard of stable management. Cheerful and optimistic with a happy disposition. Adaptable and capable of sole charge when required.
Beautiful recently converted three bedroom cottage with underfloor heating and all mod cons.
GROOM REQUIRED FOR 2019 SEASON
Possibility of some riding for competent rider (but not essential). 5 ponies, one horse.
Must like children 😉
Showing experience preferred, but not crucial. Good stable managemenent skills essential. We are looking for someone who is tidy, dependable and competent – cheerful and happy character is a must – no moodies please!
Must be available weekends and happy to stay away at shows.
This is a great opportunity to learn, travel the country and see the county show circuit.
Excellent standard of accommodation available.
This is a fantastic chance to join a keen, hardworking and fun team. East Yorkshire
Would also be interested to hear from any applicants who might be looking for a part-time weekend position.
- Earliest start date 21st January 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Family Yard, Showing, Showjumping, Working Hunter
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Gbp
- Salary guide Minimum wage
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery