Enthusiastic, dedicated, adaptable person with a caring attitude needed for Riding Centre & Highland Pony Stud. To take out treks, teach lessons, handle Highland pony stallions, brood mares and foals. Back, break and school.
Must have leadership skills and work as part of a team. Good Rider with a friendly personality and a good communicator. Showing experience would be an advantage.
*Salary negotiable according to experience *
3 bedroom cottage with small garden as part of the package or live-in private house.
Driver & non smoker essential.
CV & 2 references must be provided.
BHS Riding & Road Safety Certificate
- Earliest start date 4th March 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Rider/Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Riding School, Showing, Stud, Trekking
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Back/Break, Broodmares, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Management Skills, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Management Skills, Supervisory Skills
- Accommodation provided Shared with your partner
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Negotiable
- Salary guide Good package which at the very least meets minimum wage for the age group + accomm
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car, Trailer, 7.5t
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery