🙂 This is a wonderful long term opportunity for 1 person or a working couple (1 FT/1 PT). 🙂
*2 bed cottage with garden available *Horse and Dog welcomed *Partner welcomed *Current Groom has been in place for 8 years.
This employer is looking for a right hand person/team who are experienced, knowledgeable and with horsey know how to Groom/Ride and do Person Friday tasks.
You must be able to take full care and responsibility for yard/horses etc on the ground and under saddle/lunge. Person Friday duties by the same person or partner on a PT basis would include some house keeping, driving to station, care of guinea pigs and fish tanks, family dog, odd jobs.
All PC activities done by children and employer rides too. Must be good with children and a people person (s) as well as an animal person (s).
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 13th January 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Housekeeper, Person Friday, Working Couple
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Pony Club Activities, Showing, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required Housekeeper, Other - see job description, Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £350pw+accomm. depending on experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car, Trailer
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes