Top thoroughbred stud requires an experienced person to join our team. This is a varied position with excellent prospects to take responsibility both in yearling prep, sales and ongoing in the covering shed next season.
The successful candidate must be reliable, have good experience in all aspects of stud life which would include handling, mares & youngstock as well as being confident and experienced in handling yearlings colts.
This vacancy would suit a person with family or single, this is a permanent position with a great opportunity to gain more experience and be part of a successful, hard working team.
Excellent Pay, Accommodation, Pension Scheme and Bonus.
To start July/August.
- Earliest start date 1st June 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Stud Hand
- Yard disciplines/Activities Stud
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Equine First Aid, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Sales Preparation, Show Turnout, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Depending on experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No