To help with all aspects of Stud life, from mucking out and turning out to holding mares in the covering shed, yearling prep,lunging, handwalking and dealing with mares and foals and essentially Being a team player.
Equine experience needed.
any equine experience not necessary to have done stud work before
Shared accommodation available. (Possibility of single accommodation for the right candidate).
Excellent Pay, Accommodation, Pension Scheme and Bonus.
- Earliest start date 10th January 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Stud Hand
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Stud
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Equine First Aid, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Sales Preparation, Show Turnout, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Depending on experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No