**Salary up to £30.5K pa plus accommodation* Pets welcomed
Immaculate, high end yard in Surrey with up to 100 WB horses, boasting the best bloodlines in Europe, their own breeding programme and where the focus is on handling young stock through to international showjumping and a few dressage competition horses is now looking for someone experienced handling young stock and who enjoys helping riders get things off to the best possible start from the ground.
You will need to be quiet and confident with a good eye to assist an experience rider starting the horses before turning them away and then bringing them back after 6 months to further their education and their careers. Experience handling all ages and mares/colts/gelding essential and you will need to demonstrate this with your previous roles. Mut be able to lunge and long rein.
Very rewarding position for someone who knows what they are doing and enjoys playing a part in horses becoming the best they can be, started in a considered and proper way!
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 20th January 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Showjumping, Stud
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Equine First Aid, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide *Salary up to £30.5K pa plus accommodation
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes