To work alongside our existing team with all aspects of the competition yard and stud. We actively encourage our apprentices to get involved, ask questions and make the most of their time with us. Family run yard and stud with everyone living on site.
Competent handling competition horses, riding on roads and open spaces and a desire to progress though the levels at BE. A cheery disposition and a ‘can do’ attitude as important as ability.
Room in a shared purpose built flat, large kitchen, lounge area, two bathrooms and wifi.
The opportunity to learn from a wide range of industry professionals.
- Earliest start date 11th October 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Stud
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Negotiable
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No