To work alongside our existing team with all aspects of the competition yard and stud. We actively encourage our apprentices to get involved, ask questions and make the most of their time with us. Family-run yard and stud with everyone living on site. Apprenticeship in partnership with official and well known Apprentice Trainers.
Competent handling competition horses, riding on roads and open spaces and a desire to progress through the levels at BE. Cheery disposition and a ‘can do’ attitude as important as ability.
Room in a shared purpose built flat, large kitchen, lounge area, two bathrooms and wifi.
The opportunity to learn from a wide range of industry professionals.
- Earliest start date 9th March 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Part of a Team
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Stud
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5 or 6 depending on age and if apprentice ( in line with legal guidelines)
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Negotiable
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery