We are looking for a new member of staff to join our riding school team as a junior instructor/groom.
Working in our BHS approved riding school with wonderful faciliteis and horses.
Working with us will allow for you to further your knowledge and to progress with your BHS examinations and carrer.
You will be part of our exsiting team with a mixture of teaching a wide range of clients and also working on the yard including some riding.
BHS Stage 2 teach
Available on disscusion
Further weekly staff training, work place pension if appicable, weekly pay, cafe on site, excellent facilities
- Earliest start date 28th January 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Trainee, Part of a Team
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Riding School
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Teach, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency depending on experince
- Salary guide Depending on experince
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery