We are looking for a motivated reliable person to join our full livery yard team.
You will be working on our 5* full livery yard, taking on all daily duties of looking after the horses in our care along side our existing members of staff.
The succesful applicant will ideally be at BHS stage 2 level /a confident rider with high standards would be also ideal.
Working at BHS stage 2 level
available on disscusion
Further staff training towards BHS examination, work place pension if applicable, weekly pay, cafe on site, excellent facilites
- Earliest start date 28th January 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Trim
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency depending on experince
- Salary guide Depending on experince
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery