T0 help run small private Arabian stud / show yard. Very close to Windsor Great Park. Close to village.
Competent in all stable duties, able to work in small team (2 other full time staff, plus part time staff). Enthusiastic, a willingness to learn, sense of humour, Able to take charge in managers absence. Stud work experience not essential, but competent handling skills needed.
Small cosy, self contained flat on private estate, 200yards from the stables. All bills paid
Good wage dependent on experience. Top class Arabian horses, opportunity to learn and progress in a small happy team. Beautiful private estate, very well situated close to village, and larger towns. London 40 mins by train. Opportunity to ride in Windsor Great Park.
- Earliest start date 31st January 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Showing, Stud
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required Supervisory Skills
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide I.R.O £18K-£22K (Dependent on age & experience).
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Tractor
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes