Applicants MUST have experience in the the following areas : Handling broodmares, foals & stallions
Assisting with foaling
Clipping, trimming, grooming etc to a very high standard.
Be able to drive a 3.5t horsebox
Be a competent rider able to hack out fit horses and youngsters, do fast work and assist with breaking and backing of our homebred youngstock.
Working as part of a small and dedicated team you will be expected to help keep the Stud to the very highest of standards.
In return we offer a super working environment, and excellent working hours.
Experience in polo a bonus.
- Earliest start date 1st March 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Polo
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Stallion Handling
- Non-equine skills required Gardener
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Sterling
- Salary guide Upto £25,000 depending on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive 3.5t
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Application Form (if applicable)